Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time Off....Three Weeks...BP...Four...Writing...Musing to Self

Starting June 25th I will obstain from ALL media, and devel into life. I will only use the computer to book vacation plans and upload photos. I will read but nothing to do with much- hack stuff I pick up from the local library, and travel books.

I will concentrate on writing. Really writing with editing and purpose- not just me blathering about one of my many, many interest.

I think I have Asbergers, too. But, hey...made it this far without that diagnosis. BP just is flush with comorbibity and if you've experienced mixed states then you probably will have up to four "other" mental illnesses.

So, I will buy the Jamison BP textbook. Get a German doctor to care for my "primary" illness. Could the HYDRA been a story created by a person who had a family member that had mixed states of BP? I feel sometimes dwarfed by my illness. It just doesn't go away- even in remission.

No comments:

Post a Comment